October 1, 2020 All Day
The Woods Hole Film Festival launches its virtual season series with a collection of award-winning short films from the 2020 festival, including an online Q&A with the filmmakers and cast on Saturday, October 3.
Tickets on sale now at:
• As We Are (Audience Award: Best Documentary Short)
• Feeling Through (Jury Award: Best Dramatic Short)
• Grab My Hand: A Letter to My Dad (Audience & Jury Awards: Best Animated Short)
• I Can Change (Jury Award: Best Comedy Short)
• Lessons from Jeju (Jury Award: Best Documentary Short, Directors’ Choice Award: Best Cinematography)
• My Other Suit is Human (Directors’ Choice Awards: Best Performance & Best Cinematography)
• Under the Lights (Audience Award: Best Dramatic Short)
For the best community viewing experience, we recommend starting the program at 5:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, October 3 and then joining for the Q&A on Zoom at 7:00 p.m. EDT
You will receive an activation link via e-mail on Thursday morning, October 1. A free ticket to the virtual Q&A will be made available when you purchase your ticket. A separate access link for the Q&A will be e-mailed to you approximately one hour before the start of the event. Once you start playing the film you will have 48 hours to finish watching, or until midnight on Sunday, October 4, whichever comes first.
The series is supported in part by grants from the Cape Cod 5 Foundation, the Mass Cultural Council and the Falmouth Fund of The Cape Cod Foundation.
Tickets are $14 per person and $12, for Woods Hole Film Festival members and are on sale in advance at www.woodsholefilmfestival.org.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 495-3456.